Sunday, January 24, 2010

Namaste: Walking in the prescense of profound beauty.






A traveller’s journey is never ending. It will take you to places never heard of before, unimaginable to think of and yet there you stand engulfed in all its beauty and passion.


Nepal opened its arms to me for a very small time and embraced my never-ending search to marvel in this countries offering.



A place that offers a smile and a hello to every passer by be it in the bustling streets of Kathmandu or the mountain paths of Sagamartha, goddess of the sky (Everest).


Its steep tradition and ever-present spirituality will change you forever.
Nepal a piece of my heart is left in your good hands.

Until we meet again






6 comments:

  1. damn these are amazing.
    You have convinced me I am going to Nepal
    Awesome pictures


    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING pics!!!!! Can't wait to go back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippen awesome pictures wow those sherpas look so weathered

    Cant wait to live the experience

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paul

    Yeah the Sherpas go through alot and are probably some of the toughest people I know but they have the softest hearts you will ever see.

    Nepal is such a friendly nation just tons of smiles and hello's

    Levy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola from Spain. Just returned from Nepal and I agree Nepal es increible.
    Great pictures
    I cant wait to go back

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures look amazing
    Was it not dangerous, I mean politically unstable??

    Kate

    ReplyDelete